Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Janet Kan (left) & myself (right)

Love this photo so much ... for no reason. Thanks to the cameraman, kelantanese Brian Wee. 

Photo taken in church while I was enjoying a mini concert organized by Theresa Lo 2 weeks ago. 

More photos coming up *hopefully* regarding my Prague trip. Was in Prague from the 14th to 17th of December. It is a beautiful place to visit, with gorgeous scenery, it is definitely worth to pay a visit if you were going to Europe! 

Christmas is coming, in 2 days, I have been eating so much these days, and it's Christmas season now, everyone has party at home, more and even more food to digest, I need more Fybogel or Sennakot to help with my digestive system, my stomach is bloated.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 10:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: