Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Pre-CNY celebration
24-01-2009 Chinese Christian Church in Cardiff organized a pre-CNY celebration in the church, and I was invited by my fellow friends to attend. We had steambot. 

Our table. Nothing beat steambot especially in this cold weather. It is so warmth to have fellow Chinese friends around to celebrate CNY in this western country.

This is Brian Wee, our all-time-cameraman, he is posing with his favourite tau fu pok! and yes, he is another Kelantanese in Cardiff, we came from the same school!!!

This is Janet Kan, from Tawau, and it was her birthday, she is the all-time-poser! 

Gillian aka kitty cat and me ~ Thanks for celebrating the lonely CNY with me! 

60 Colum Road girls, Gillian, myself and Eunice. Theresa wasn't there, too bad! 

us again ... 

us again ... but this time with the lion 舞獅.

Eunice, myself, Gillian, Janet.

Aww Theresa, i haven't got any pic taken together with you, i'm so sorry! Will definitely take lot of photo with you in our next outing ok! 

Anyway, i had a great time celebrating CNY in Cardiff. This is the forth year i am away from home during CNY. I will definitely go home next year, I can't wait to go home now! We went to Bristol on the 26th Jan (Monday) to have our CNY dinner. The food was seriously good! Will upload more photo later. 

I hereby wish everyone had a great CNY off and may the year of Ox brings you lot of happiness, healthiness and wealthiness. All the best for the year ahead! My new year is ruined by the relationship problem, so my CNY resolutions are to be happy, forget the past and stay tough and strong always. Bless me! 
 
posted by Lay Ming at 10:57 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: