Monday, January 12, 2009
pre-exam's feeling
for the very first time in my life, this is the most relaxing exams i'm going to sit for. not really relaxing, but i just have nothing much to revise, it's still stressful even though i have nothing much to revise, stress because i feel so guilty for not revising, but the fact is i have nothing to revise. Oh maybe i have, but just LAZY! 

I'm having my first paper tomorrow at 9am, but i'm still here blogging. was on skype with my two lovely sister, then on you-tube, then on the phone with darling, then again back to facebook, and now blogging ... what a relaxing pre-exam period i have.

for all my juniors, i'm so sorry for you, esp Sandra, because you have 2 papers to sit for this week, and they are not easy at all. all the best to you. altho i'm having two exams as well this week, but .... aiksss ... you will understand my feeling when you come to final year! :p

for all the previous exams i had in my life, the day before any exams is the most critical time, i got so stressed up, burrying myself either in library or in my room just to finish memorising all the notes, and got even stress and panic when time passed, as i know i've no much time left yet with the never-finish notes i have ... waa ... thinking back to my third year exams, that was really horrible. but again i salute myself for passing it! 

ok i really need to concentrate now! all the best to everyone who are sitting for exams. hope you guys sleep well tonight and we will fight for tomorrow's and upcoming exams together. take care and good luck!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 5:02 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: