Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Good News.

Good News..

Good News ...

I've got my Autumn exams result last week, and to my surprise, I PASSED!!

~ I PASSED ALL EXAMS ~ 

This is really a MIRACLE!! Hey everyone, miracle do happens sometime, just need to believe and pray hard :p

As you know I was having this big big big huge huge huge problem during my exams period. I thought I gonna fail all my exams as I wasn't paying attention at all during revision time. I was crying most of the time and I think I cried more than I actually revised. I remember a night before one of the papers, at 11pm, I was on the phone with my friend for 2 hours, she spent 2 hours talking to me trying to make me feel better so that I could concentrate better for my exams. After hanging up the phone call, I spent another hour revising and went to bed straight, was so tired after all day crying :p

Even though the results weren't fantastic at all, but I don't care, I am more than happy that I can actually passed. Thanks God again for your blessing. Mom and dad were worried for me so much, I really don't know what to do to make them feel better at that moment, they went online every night just to spend time talking to me, to cheer me up. I could only smile to them in return, just don't want to make them worry even more. 

After this, I've learnt one important thing, friends are all you have when you are away from home, and I'm glad I've such a lovely friends who support and be with me every single moment when I need them. Thank you guys for being here for me whenever I need. I'm sorry if I am bothering you too much with my own problem. 

I'm getting better, seriously. Thanks for every text messages, MSN messages, FB messages, phone calls and everything from you guys. I really appreciate it so much, you guys have made my days brighter. I love you all. Muacksss ... ~ 
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:02 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments: