Monday, February 16, 2009
I thought I'll have a blue valentine's day this year, but I'm fine, seriously, and I'm proud of myself too. Thanks to everyone that helped to cheer up my blue day, I am really glad I have you guys all around me to cheer me up. Frankly, my emotion was so unstable a week before, I've been crying every now and then especially at night when I turned off the light. Don't worry I stand up again after a week of self-torturing, I will move on lil' by lil'. I promise.

Thanks SF for spending your valentine's night with me listening to me and giving me advice, I really feel alot better after chatting to you. I'll take your words and move on with my own life. Don't know why when I am facing this problem, I feel like wanna talk to you so much, have been waiting for you to online for so long and finally I see you on MSN yesterday, so happy! Thanks again for your comfort advice. Love you lots.

Then while chatting with SF, my lovely housemate Theresa cooked me lunch, a simple but full of love and nutrient's lunch. Pasta with sweetcorn, mushroom and fish. We had a wonderful meal and watching HK drama at the same time. I'm glad to have your companion throughout the afternoon although you made lot of "noise" when watching drama :p I wouldn't know how much tears gonna wasted again if it weren't you spending time with me yesterday.


Then in the evening, lovely Eunice drove us to Tesco Extra to do groceries shopping, nothing much to buy but I just love to go Tesco/Asda for no reason :p Didn't buy much but get some baking ingredient as I had promised Gillian to bake Green Tea Chiffon Cake for her. After that we headed to Ichiban for Japanese food as dinner. 4 of us: gillian, theresa, eunice and me! We definitely had a wonderful girls night out with each other. Thank you again girls for your companion. I love you all lots.

*no photo yet as I haven't get them from Eunice, hopefully i will remember to upload those photo once I got them la*

Tonight, I baked Green Tea Chiffon Cake, glad that my first attempt in the UK had succeed. I tried twice before when I was home during my summer break, under my mom's supervision, and now I did it all by myself. Hooraayyy!!! Clap clap clap for myself. and and and, my housemates love it, awww ... that's the most happy moment to see them greedily eating the cake baked by ME! :p


Ignore the look of the cake, i know it is not presentable at all, but who cares? as long as it is delicious and yummy yummy!! :p

Want recipe? Email me. or leave me a comment.

Ok, need to sleep now, hate the fact that tomorrow is Monday again. Need to work in lab again for the whole week. Praying hard that I can get a good permeation result next week for my project. Good night!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 12:17 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: