Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Snowy Cardiff - part one
Photo taken on the snowing night. It started to snow at around 7pm on the 2nd Feb (Monday). I didn't go out to play with the snow on that night itself, but i took a few photo from Theresa's room, it was freezing cold. 

Along Colum Road ... the street where i'm currently living in ...



The final photo was taken from my room, the tree outside my window was covered with snow. 

This is the second time that Cardiff is covered with snow throughout my life in Cardiff, in average it snows every two years! The last snow was in Feb 2007. I miss you so much Juliet Ho, we actually stayed up all night to wait for the snow back then, and I remember it only snowed at 4am, so we didn't sleep all night till 7am in the morning. How crazie we were! 

This year, i couldn't afford to stay up all night to wait for the snow to thicken, because i need to come into lab the next morning for my research project. I woke up early in the morning, 7.15am, to get myself ready to play with the snow in Bute Park with friends... more photos coming up concerning the snow in Bute Park. 

Gotta continue with my project now. Lab is just so boring! :p
 
posted by Lay Ming at 3:48 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: