Monday, March 02, 2009
Disappointing.

Was waiting patiently and excitingly for the parcel that mom posted to me since last Sunday, but guess what I've received today? 

I've received an invoice asking me to pay for the custom charge before they deliver the parcel to me. WTF!!! 

It says on the letter: Delivery of this parcel is subjected to payment of charges raised by HM Revenue & Customs. What does this mean? Why they wanna charge me? What is the reason for charging me? 

The charge detail stated this:
V.A.T - GBP 15.04
Parcelforce Clearance Fee - GBP 13.50
Total - GBP28.54

I'm pretty sure mom paid more than enough for the postage, which cost her RM170+ for the 1.5kg parcel with PostLaju Malaysia. What stupid VAT are they charging me for? and also the handling fees.

Sh*t.

Gonna waste money calling them to clarify the charges. Sh*t!!!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:23 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: