Saturday, March 28, 2009
Finally, I've made appointment to have hair cut on Tuesday, 1.30pm. Yet, I am still deciding shall i really cut my hair short this time? I have been having long hair for 7 years, after form 5 till now, i already forgot about the look of myself in short hair. Am I ready to go for it again? 

Last summer when I was back in Malaysia, I was all ready to have my hair short in the saloon, but the hair stylist didn't want to do that for me, she said I would need to straighten my hair if I were to cut short, so I ended up having a long hair again. So now, shall I go for short hair? 

I've done a few research from internet about the short hair styles. Here you go, and please give me comment on which one suit me the best ok. Thanks in advance. 






I like the 3rd and the final style. What do you think? 

Another problem would be, how to describe the style I want to a ang mo stylist? Can they really understand me if I were to describe to them? 
 
posted by Lay Ming at 5:42 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At March 28, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Blogger euNICE

    i like the first and the third. haha! whoa.. new look for spring and summer.. like the idea :D :D

    i also wanna cut my hair short again.. but scaaaaared to do so everytime. haha!

    are you and Gillian going to cut hair together. print out the picture and tell the hair stylist you want this. haha!

     
  • At March 30, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Anonymous yuni

    Gal.. I like the second and the third.. hehe.. it's too late for me to see this post, i just cut my hair again.. :-)

    You can peep through my blog to see my latest ok.. haha.. not so pretty but still presentable.. this is what it think la..

    Hair will grow. so don mind trying and ask the angmo to give u a best shot of hairstyle. :-)

    All the best na!! muacks