Monday, March 09, 2009
I actually had another day day off from lab tomorrow :p But I gotta go in to the lab in the morning for a couple of hours to get the solution ready for Wednesday's experiment. You know how lousy is our lab? One of the equipment (water bath) broke down last week, and now we left with only one, sharing among 5 or 6 of us in the lab. So need to take turn to use it. Arghhh I'm getting worried now, I don't want to go back to the lab during Easter break to continue doing the project. Please let me finish everything before Easter!!!

This is funny:
Don't let a man get too ego, or else his nose will get bigger, as big as our fifty cent coin, or can be even bigger till a lorry can side-park there :p
(OK this would be lame for you, because you don't know the full story behind this. My friend told me this when we were chatting on MSN, and I can't stop smiling to my laptop screen. I have to control myself not to burst out laughing loud as I was in the lab, my supervisor will kill me if he knows I am chatting in the lab)

Another one here:
Must remember the past, as it was your happiness, but remember, it will not be your future!

So yeah, what happen is already happened, and they will be the happiest moment I ever had, but I am sure they will be lots more coming soon, and they are part of the best memories of mine. I'm 99.99% fine now! At least I've grown up from this painful experience, I know what to expect next. Big big clap for myself.

And ohhhh .... Look at this ..... I'm drooling now ....

It is Penang Har Mee (Prawn noodle), cooked by Mei Lan. It tasted really delicious, seriously! Who said Cardiff doesn't have nice food? She had cooked so much yummy food for us, just that I haven't got time to post them up. Thanks alot, Mei Lan. Damn, I miss this so much. Can cook again for me? Please!!! :p
 
posted by Lay Ming at 9:08 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: