Thursday, March 05, 2009
I tried on Baju Kebaya last weekend, this is seriously the very first time for me trying on baju kebaya :p It is our Malaysia traditional clothing but so shameful that I never put it on before. 

But nevermind, at least I've tried to put it on now, for a few minutes, haha! 

It's belong to Umi's (my coursemate), Gillian borrowed from her to wear to Festival Of Diversity, also known as Malaysian's night. 
But we both ended up in Chinese traditional for the night, which is cheongsam.

I think I look nice on baju kebaya, agree? :p 

Maybe I should tailored make one when I go back to Malaysia, so that I have something to wear on for the occasion that needed traditional clothing. 
 
posted by Lay Ming at 11:44 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At March 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ya ya.. baju kebaya suits you.
    You should custom made one for yourself when u r back here ok?

    Cheers~