Saturday, April 11, 2009
Finally the lab session had over, no more lab work for me anymore *finger cross*

Had been busy doing write up these days, progress is so so so damn slow. Everything had gone out of plan most of the time, really gonna slap myself for being such a lazy-bum!! 

It's a long weekend this week, with Good Friday and Easter Monday off as well. Everyone is going off for a trip or holiday, but this poor lil' girl here been stuck in the house writing report, with the sunny weather outside :(

But it's fine, at least i am not alone, i have family support, i have friends on MSN accompany me throughout my dull days, i have housemates and coursemates who are sitting on the same boat as me, and and and the most importantly, i have my supervisor helping me most of the time. I think his life is alot worst than me, because he has me this stupid student, ask for help in every single piece of work. I've sent thousands of text messages and emails to him for the past 3 days, and he is just so kind to reply every single text and email from me. 

Few funny email or text replied from him:

Me: Can you help me ... bla bla bla .... 
(it was 10.30pm when he replied)
Charles: You want me to do this NOW? Maybe you can buy me dinner in Didcot in return.
(Didcot is the place i'm going to work after graduated)
Me: I thought you are the one who need to buy me dinner at both Cardiff and Didcot?
Charles: Oh no, you are too expensive for me, I can't afford you!
[and he really help reading and checking my report at such hour]

and I've been improving the experiment result for bloody 2 days, and sent to him again last night, texted him this morning to said i've sent final perfect results to him, and guess what is his reply?
Him: Hey pest, I've sent your results back 20 mins ago, not quite perfect yet.
Me: =.=" (sweat!!)
So there is more to improve, and I started moaning at him through text.
He replied: Stop moaning at me, you are the one who ask me to improve it!
Again, =.="" (even more sweat)

In the email, I apologized for ruining his peaceful long weekend, and he replied, it's ok, you can ask for help from me anytime, u know. Awwww ... i feel touched!!

and and and, the worst thing is, he said i should start writing on the discussion part, so that he can start translating them into English. WTH, i am writing in English!!! Grrghhhhhh..!!! 

Oh maybe the worst thing is he made promised to treat us lunch on Friday, but he never reply my email when i asked about it. Huh, gonna bring him out this Tuesday and we gonna go to the most expensive restaurant this time, very geram!!! 

1 and a half week left to poster day, and 2 and a half week left to thesis submission day, i'm seriously getting nervous, can feel the stress hitting on my body now!! Can i manage to finish everything by the deadlines?
"When the boat reaches the jetty, it will become straight"
direct translate from 船到桥头自然直, my buddy's favourite verse. 
feel like smacking him on his head, really!  :p

Think i should get back to my write up, promise to email my supervisor by this evening. Hopefully I can finish by then. 

and will be out enjoying with my girls tonight, can't wait!!! 

 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:31 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: