Monday, April 06, 2009
Oopppssss ...

I haven't update my blog for almost a week.

Been busy this week, went to Manchester, then Bristol, then rushing for report!! 

OK, a short post for now, as i need to get myself to bed soon.

On Monday night, before i have my hair cut the next day, i had crazie night with my girls. 


#1 Getting ourself ready ... with the pony tail ...

#2. Does it look fine? 


#3. Take one.
then ... realised ...
wow, it looked good with the hoody!!


#4. Take two.
chiang chiang chiang
check out on our hoody!!
with the words ...
MASTER OF PHARMACY
Cardiff University


#5. Take three.
... side way ...


That was the night, a night before i say goodbye to my long messy hair.
i called it ...
Pony Tail Night ...

more photo on my new hair style coming
*stay tune*
or visit my facebook
 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:34 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At April 6, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Anonymous yuni

    i like this post very very much.. so cute of u and ur friends..
    hahahha...
    keep it up gal..
    this post really cheer up my day.. :-)

    muacks.. take care

     
  • At April 6, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    hehe .. they are cute, aren't they. love them lotss!

    thanks thanks, you too must take care k!

    all the best with your finals.