Thursday, May 07, 2009
i seem like so free these days, just don't feel like doing anything anymore. well, classes started on tuesday, as well as my part time job, i need not to go for lectures/workshops and work for so so so long d, really no mood to go for classes or work anymore. but i have no choice :-(

was dragging myself out from bed every morning this week, going back to uni for lectures is exciting and boring at the same time, excited because can see all my coursemates after so many months (we haven't got lectures for 5 months d) but bored because need to pay attention during lectures and sit for the tests. worst thing is need to prepare for the class, got a few homework to be done at home. aiksss can't remember when is the last homework i had, maybe in secondary school?

few more days till i really truly free. yeahhh..! 

i got so much to think of now, all about future. even though i have secured a job since last year, but there is still so much to do and to think of. can i not think of it at all?

things that i need to do to prepare for my pre-reg (job) and graduation:
# study study study to pass my final tests.
# go to Didcot to visit the store i'm going to work in and to meet my tutor, to sign some really important document.
# look for a room in Didcot.
# take pic (passport size) for the pre-reg registration.
# submit my pre-reg registration form ASAP.
# get my hair cut and shopping to get ready for final year dinner.
# order graduation gown and photo shooting thingy.
# plan for my UK trip with family in july. 
# plan for my holiday in may-june with friends.

those are the things i need to get them done ASAP. busy busy busy.

for my accommodation, i am thinking between sharing a room with somebody that i don't know at all in a house/flat, and renting a one-bedroom flat/studio apartment.  which one is better? with the sharing option, i can pay less, but i don't know who am i staying with, it can be abit scary to stay with someone you don't know at all. with the one-bedroom flat, it is god damn expensive, minimum 550 pounds per month, exclude all the bills and council tax. any suggestion?

just a boring post, because i am way too lazy to do my work :)

oh ya, it's mommy 55th birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU mommy, hope you have a wonderful celebration in Singapore. I LOVE YOU.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 11:48 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At May 8, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Anonymous yuni

    hmm.real expensive for room renting noh.. i think u can take a try to share room.Maybe it wont be that worst?at least can earn some savings.if really hard to cope, then only change maybe after a period of time?hehe..
    that is only my suggestion la..
    all the best gal. muax..