Thursday, July 02, 2009
Yeahh I'm seeing my parents and 2 sisters this Saturday, can't wait can't wait can't wait anymore! However, I haven't got a detailed plan for them yet for their visit in the UK. Please can anybody tell me where else can we go in the UK. For now, I can only think of Cambridge, Bath and North Wales. Is all those places worth visiting? Tell me tell me tell me!!! 

Well, about my graduation, I am really excited for it, but I haven't think of anything to wear on that day. Anyone, any idea? I can't wait to throw the cap up to the sky, as high as possible ~ 

I'm no longer a student, sob sob. Last week we went for movie, Transformer, adult ticket is so damn expensive. Gosh i paid GBP 6.90 for that show (where you only pay GBP 4.40 for student ticket, what's more when you have the buy two for one  student promotion from studentbeans :S) 

How's working life? I am so going to step into it soon, in less than a month time. But it seems like we are having problem with the visa application thing, so I am abit worried now, don't have any clue what's going to happen next :(

OK till here for now. Sorry for my laziness. Mr Banana called me LayZee, yes maybe I should admit this :p (but not in front of him).
 
posted by Lay Ming at 9:42 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: