Saturday, September 12, 2009
Can't believe I have came to the end of the 7th week of my pre-reg, time flies isn't it? I'm slowly adapting to working life, I mean I have accepted the fact that I have to get up early every morning to get myself ready for work, and don't feel sleepy while working anymore. I miss my student life so much now, but i know this is part of life, the "adverse reaction" of growing up so i have to face it :)

For some reason, this is the most dreadful week I've been through. Don't worry everything is fine, work and colleagues are treating me very well, just some emotional problem, that I thought it will resolve by itself this weekend, but obviously I'm wrong. This weekend isn't as excited and wonderful as I thought it will be. Oh well, blame the PMS ... 

I haven't been to cinema for a long long long time d, I want to watch Final Destination, but ....... it is too expensive to watch it in the cinema, mind you I am no longer a student, so I have to pay the bloody adult price for one movie, which is GBP 6.60, what's more we only have Final Destination 3D over here, which cost GBP 2.20 on top of the adult fare. How can I afford GBP 8.80 for a movie? So the conclusion is, stay at home "grow mushroom" and stare at the wall instead of cinema :(

Anyone please help:
A lady and a boy (her son) came to me to pay for their shopping, then the lady asked:
"do you have a piece of tissue paper?"
"yes certainly."
(then I pull out a piece of tissue from the normal tissue box and handed to her)
"that is tissue, I need tissue paper, it's ok if you don't have one."
So what is the difference between tissue and tissue paper. For me, they are the same, maybe I am too stupid for not knowing what is a tissue paper, so please tell me the difference. 
 
posted by Lay Ming at 12:08 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: