Thursday, September 24, 2009
I have a c2pid customer that came in with a prescription yesterday, and he was coughing non-stop right in front of me while waiting for me to get his prescription dispensed, such an idiot. He was coughing really badly while i was labeling the prescription items, exactly right in front of me, few cm away from me, facing me, arghhhhh...!!! The dispenser did "hint" him, asked him if he would like to do some shopping and come back for his prescription later, but he bloody idiot just said NO i will wait for it here. So I tried not to breath while labeling the script, coz I don't want to inhale all the virus from him and get sick, whats more I don't know if he had swine flu.

Oh well, i think swine flu is getting better over here in the UK, but winter is coming, so it's flu season again, how can one differentiate if that is a normal seasonal flu or swine flu (oh, I would probably have to do a CPD cycle regarding swine flu vs seasonal flu).

OK back to the idiot customer, i had headache last night (yes after serving that idiot), and still feeling unwell this morning, and started to have runny nose, and feeling so tired all day in work, shit shit shit, I think my body is fighting hard against the virus that I inhaled from that idiot yesterday, please please please let my body be stronger and kill all the virus, I don't want to be ill. Will sleep early tonight, hope I will get better tomorrow.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 9:38 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: