Sunday, August 01, 2010
Tomorrow will be the last day of my one-week unpaid holiday :( I am back to work as a newly qualified pharmacist on Monday, feeling super nervous now but I am sure I'll be fine. Fyi, I had been offered a job from Boots as a relief pharmacist, which mean I need to do alot of traveling to difference stores everyday, mainly in Oxfordshire. Actually, I'm looking forward to this new chapter of my life, though not a huge different from what I been doing this whole year, the only different is I need to take responsibility to everything happened in the pharmacy now, I am the responsible pharmacist, and I have to make my own professional judgement when dilemma comes, omg!

Anyway, all the hard work for the past five years had finally paid off. I'm so proud of myself. A huge thank you to all my friends and family, who stood by me and gave me the support I need all the time.

My badge + certificate as a pharmacist.
I can finally call myself a registered pharmacist.
:)

 
posted by Lay Ming at 12:34 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At January 5, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Blogger Paul

    Congrads on the upgrade on your job. That is always good when you get paid for what you where already doing. I hope everythings goes the way it should with the new job.
    http://whereamindlines.blogspot.com/